You can help protect yourself and others from the spread of illness.
Call ahead. (808) 259-7948
If you have fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough or difficulty breathing, please call us at (808) 259-7948 before coming to the health center. By calling ahead, precautions can be taken to prevent the spread of germs. Mahalo for your kōkua.
For up-to-date information on what we’re doing at the health center, visit https://www.waimanalohealth.org/covid-19
Stop the spread of germs!
The virus spreads through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. The most important thing you can do is avoid being exposed to the virus by practicing good hygiene and social distancing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- WET your hands with clean, running water.
- LATHER them with soap. Make sure to get the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- SCRUB your hands for at least 20 seconds (about the time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday” twice).
- RINSE your hands well with clean, running water.
- DRY them with a clean towel or let them air dry.
- If it is not feasible to wash your hands with water, you can use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.